CRM Comparison Services
CRM Comparison helps create customer-driven enterprises by dramatically improving your ability to develop profitable customer relationships and deliver proven business results. We do this by understanding your specific business processes, training in industry-leading practices in customer engagements, and developing and translating business process into effective software solutions.
CRM Comparison provides the entire spectrum of services to ensure that you successfully deploy your CRM solution and achieve maximum return on your investment. We help you determine the best strategies for using your CRM software and then implement those strategies. We make sure that your end users at all levels-technical, sales, executives-know how to use the software in their individual roles to achieve the desired business results. We also provide testing and support to help you manage the ownership and operation of your CRM software to see that the system meets current and future needs as your business grows and changes.
Whether you need help planning, implementing, adopting, learning, managing, maintaining, supporting, or optimizing CRM software, CRM Comparison has services to meet those needs. Our end-to-end services include:
- Implementation Services to help you meet your business objectives and accelerate return on investment with pre-packaged and custom solutions that are designed to make optimal use of "out of the box" CRM functionality.
- Change Management Services to help you fully adopt and integrate your CRM solution into your business operations with organizational change consulting and training services and products designed specifically around the functionality and application of CRM products.
- Testing and Managed Services to help you operate, maintain, test, and optimize your CRM solutions efficiently and cost-effectively over their life cycle with application management, testing, application enhancement services.
- Customer Care Services begin before a sale is made and continue throughout implementation and deployment. Executive sponsorship, implementation effectiveness reviews, satisfaction surveys and rigorous management of customer satisfaction are key elements of our customer care process.
CRM Comparison relies on our unique implementation methods to deliver fast, cost-effective, low-risk, and high-quality CRM product implementations for our customers. CRM Comparison is the only service provider to invest in developing one-of-a-kind implementation methods that are exclusively CRM Comparison-centric and CRM Comparison-specific. Based on a library of business processes for each vertical market, and drawing on our extensive customer engagement experience, these methods are designed to support business transformation and technology implementation in the customer's front office.
CRM Comparison guides customers through all phases of an implementation by drawing on our industry-leading practices and our professionals' broad experience in all aspects of CRM project design, development, and deployment. This approach takes full advantage of resources throughout the CRM Comparison organization to mitigate risk and ensure overall project success by conducting:
- Strategic and technical reviews to monitor and measure success of a deployment both during and after implementation.
- Regular meetings with our customers to make sure they fully understand the assessment of their implementation and to develop action plans for addressing key issues.
- Proactive technical reviews focused on architecture, design, configuration, global deployments, enterprise integration, and high availability.
- Technical workshops covering knowledge transfer and advice on key implementation topics.
CRM Comparison is positioned to use these processes, methods, and tools to:
- Satisfy the customer's business objectives through effective mapping of standard CRM functionality to the desired business processes.
- Identify and develop mitigation strategies for key strategic and tactical project issues.
- Develop a CRM Comparison-specific blueprint to track and communicate implementation progress.
- Equip customer project teams with CRM Comparison-specific methods, tools, and other industry-leading practices.
One of the ways in which CRM Comparison is able to offer efficient and competitively priced services is through state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge CRM product management and delivery methods, and the best of the world's technical resources to make it possible for CRM Comparison to respond quickly to our customers' demands for cost-effective, high-quality implementations.
CRM Software Reviews | CRM Software | CRM Comparison
Goldmine CRM | Salesforce CRM | Microsoft CRM | Oracle CRM
Siebel on Demand CRM | CRM Sitemap | SAP CRM
Peoplesoft 7 CRM | Peoplesoft 8 CRM | ACCPAC CRM