ACCPAC CRM is an integrated sales, marketing, customer support and call center automation solution. ACCPAC CRM is targeted at SMBs and supports several mobile devices, including handheld PDAs and WAP-enabled cell phones. The mobile CRM capability is browser-based and provides real-time access, with the server, automatically detecting the mobile device type and configuring the size and layout of the UI based on the device the user is connecting with. Offline access (via a laptop that isn't connected to the CRM database) uses a synchronization utility called SOLO, which manages synchronization of all data changes when the user reconnects.
ACCPAC CRM is completely Internet and WAP enabled, providing users access anytime, anywhere via a Web browser or wireless device, such as a Pocket PC or WAP enabled mobile phone. ACCPAC CRM integrates with ACCPAC Advantage Series and ACCPAC Pro Series "out-of-the-box" providing authorized ACCPAC CRM users efficient access to vital customer, partner and related transactional data.
Full integration to other business-critical solutions you use every date, such as Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, as well as proprietary systems ensure that CRM is a complete portal to all the data and applications you count on to help you manage your business.
A Web-and-wireless-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution enabling enterprise to automate the process of centralizing and integrating sales, marketing, training and support information with accounting and operation solutions. Sales Force Automation (SFA), Marketing Automation, Customer Service & Call Centre Support are provided.
Sales Force Automation
From initial contact to order fulfillment to upgrade or resell, ACCPAC CRM Sales maintains single source information that can be shared across the enterprise. Fully customizable with Workflow, Sales Management, Reporting and Analysis features—CRM Sales enables you to truly understand and respond to all customers—all the time.
ACCPAC CRM Customer Care provides complete workflow, tracking and service status and helps you create a reliable knowledge base for better customer service. It can do this internally and externally if desired, letting customers solve or track their own requests. With CRM, you can access complete case histories at the touch of a button, speed resolution, and keep your customers loyal and happy.
Easily develop, target, implement, manage and analyze campaigns with ACCPAC CRM Marketing. CRM automates the process from concept to lead generation, and every step in between, cutting costs and improving the effectiveness of your marketing initiatives.
ACCPAC CRM , part of the ACCPAC suite of end-to-end e-business management solutions, provides small and medium sized businesses a single portal to all customer information in a single place, while making the information easily accessible to everyone who requires access from the desktop, the Internet, or wireless device. ACCPAC CRM ensures that customers will have a personalized, consistent, and satisfying experience in every contact they have with the company-regardless of where they touch the company or what means of communication they use.
The result is increased customer satisfaction, loyalty and dramatic increases in organizational efficiency, resulting in higher revenues and lower costs.
ACCPAC CRM Features:
Sales Force Automation
Account and Activity Management
- Provides the tools to manage and analyze all current and historical account details and activities.
- Sophisticated workflow provides automated sales processes to guide sales people through proven selling methods.
- Automates your business processes to automatically trigger literature fulfillment, follow-up appointments, callbacks, daily tasks and more.
Sales Cycle Management
- Provides a snapshot of the sales cycle from first prospect to final sale and every step in between, allowing sales teams to analyze and manage the sales pipeline.
- Allows you to automate the escalation and reassignment of communications and tasks at any stage of the process, assuring your clients’ needs are being addressed by the appropriate employee.
WAP Solution – Mobilize to Make Every Sale
- Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)-enabled. Provides the ability to access all aspects of the system from a WAP enabled cellular phone or other WAP-enabled devices.
- When they’re online, the Web client provides a real-time link to their ACCPAC CRM data. Even without access to a cable or phone connection the team has access to pertinent real-time information via a personal digital assistant (PDA), WAP device or wireless phone.
- If your sales staff requires offline access to CRM data our SOLO synchronization utility consolidates the information quickly and easily, providing your sales people multiple options to access the same data.
Graphical Analysis and Reporting
- Provides point-and-click reporting and graphs that allow sales teams access to data for on-the-spot analysis and evaluation of new leads, quoted clients, demographics and potential deals in the pipeline.
- Allows you to create new reports with a reporting wizard that walks you through the process prompting you to select the data you would like to see and where you would like to see it.
- Provides the tools to manage all the components of your marketing campaigns and helps you make better decisions about what your customers want and what they respond to. Campaign responses are rolled into a management view for analysis through reporting and graphing capabilities.
- Assigns, schedules and tracks marketing activities within a campaign, and view every detail of each campaign at a glance.
- Provides the tools for marketing teams to easily create new target lists from selected criteria re-use successful campaign lists or import mail-house lists.
- The integrated mail-merge function allows you to merge documents with target-customer lists. Once these lists are created, ACCPAC CRM Marketing automatically creates a record in the customer account, attaching the marketing piece to the account and document library for telemarketers and support representatives to access.
Marketing Evaluation Tools
- Analyzes marketing campaigns by lead source or evaluate other important campaign details by using sophisticated tools and reports.
- Allows you to match sales revenues to specific campaigns providing immediate evaluation of ROI. Drill down to specific activities within a campaign including communications, opportunities, responses, budget, actual cost and the target prospects.
- Provides real-time access to relevant customer data including purchases, call and escalation history, interactions, multiple contacts, support cases, e-mail and documents sent and received, and sales opportunities.
- Helps your support team to effectively resolve service issues, and create sales, cross-sell or up-sell products.
- Provides a central repository for files like white papers, FAQs, marketing materials, technical documents, quotes, pricing. Documents are contained in a central location giving an enterprise-wide reference site to materials sent to, and received from customers.
- The Drag-and-Drop feature allows you to drop documents from anywhere in your Windows® system directly into a client’s record, automatically logging a communication with a customer and placing the document in the library were it is accessible across your enterprise.
- Allows you to send addressed invitations, thank you notes and letters to one or multiple contacts through the mail-merge feature.
- Provides an interactive calendar, which integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®, synchronizing tasks, appointments, cases and calls for all users. Users can pre-set onscreen reminder notifications, which alert them of pending tasks.
- Gives your staff the ability to resolve customers’ calls immediately, escalate and prioritize issues and reduce the amount of time to resolve each call, all of this increasing customer loyalty and confidence.
- Filter and sort options allow users to manipulate onscreen data to the individual’s preferences.
- Through the user-friendly interface, recent history buttons, call and e-mail interaction logs, and hypertext search capabilities, ACCPAC CRM keeps critical information at your fingertips, helping customer-support professionals find what they need, when they need it.
CRM Software Reviews | CRM Software | CRM Comparison
Goldmine CRM | Salesforce CRM | Microsoft CRM | Oracle CRM
Siebel on Demand CRM | CRM Sitemap | SAP CRM
Peoplesoft 7 CRM | Peoplesoft 8 CRM | ACCPAC CRM